Friday, April 29, 2011

over tuition seats?!?!

its sometimes very mind boggling how some simple stupid things can bring friendships to ruins..

This is my story..

I've got a tuition in the morning. Went for tuition.. lo and behold, there were a few individuals booking enough places for all their extended family plus their deceased great grand parents to sit! ok. i may be over exaggerating. But u get my point. They booked places for their friends who were YET to come. i asked one of them whether there were anyone sitting as i wanted to sit there. this particular individual (A) said it was for a friend. I told A, u might as well come to class the night before and book the whole class. and i left to find another place to sit.

After that incident, A posted something on her fb about me..
你。。。你。。。你。。。。别以为我好欺负!!!!有时我不说并不代表我好欺负。。。臭男人!!“犯人”。。。死香蕉人!!!别以为你能把英文说得很好就自认清高!!!你还不是一个不会讲华文的香蕉人!!!明明别位还有很多座位你为什么就是要跟我争。。。你有不是没位子坐。。。我只是留一个位给我朋友又没害你没位坐!!!说什么你昨天晚上就来定位。。。需要那么讽刺吗???大家都是朋友。。。他就不明白今日留一线,明日好想见吗??你一前对我的不公平我都忍了因为我不想帮东西弄僵。。既然你不义那别怪我以后的不仁!!!犯贱的人。。。

translated in google minus the proper in-context meaning..
You. . . You. . . You. . . . Do not think I bullied! ! ! ! Sometimes I do not say it does not mean I bullied. . . Smelly man! ! ! "Prisoners." . . Dead banana man! ! ! Do not think you can speak English very well to consider themselves aloof! ! ! You are not a banana person does not speak Chinese! ! ! Obviously there are many other spaces that seat Why do you fight with me. . . You are not without a seat. . . I just leave a bit to my friend was not any harm you do not have a seat! ! ! What you said last night to locate. . . Need so ironic? ? ? We are all friends. . . He do not understand today save one, good to see you tomorrow? ? You a unfair to me before I put up something because I do not want to help harden. . Meaning that since you do not blame me after the heartless! ! ! Fanjian people. . .



Till this very moment, i still do not think i deserve the "slashing" that A just gave me. Ya, i was extremely pissed at when i stumbled upon it. The evil thoughts that went through my mind was so intense. The things i would like and can do to A. Bring A's schooling life to ruins. I shoved all those thoughts away and said its ok. I did leave a comment on A's status. a few days later, A deleted me from A's fb contact.


Well, i believe i am not the only one who have been a "victim" of "place booking" in tuition classes. To all ye who stumbled upon this post and is still in the "tuition age", i plea to u, dont be so selfish. Others payed their tuition fees as well. Do u really need to sit with ur "friends/clique" all the time?? if u wil die without them by ur side, then go to tuition early together and sit there. Dont ask one person to hold on to 10 places for u.. You are just being an immature imbecile. If u so want to sit with ur friends, ask the teacher to give u ppl a private lesson. If u got not enough money to pay for it, then just bloody learn like any other ppl in tuition class. For goodness sake, must ppl be so selfish?! common courtesy just went FLUSH out of the discussion. one fine day someone like me may just get too fed up and the next social issue in Malaysia will be "Of the Tuition Culture". cos i may just go about smashing heads like they were play dough!

4 Comments:

At April 29, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Jian said...

Booking plenty seats at the same time may not be ethical but just take a moment to ponder.
Did she deserve or should you give her such a reply by saying she might as well book seats the night before?
Just another perspective for you to think.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Stone said...

Ahem~
My year also same.
First few rows all KSAH students.
Then Keat Hwa.
Then the Jitra, Syed Omar, Perlis.
Only thing to do is going earlier (if want sit in front).
Luckily my friends all guai guai one.
If not there will be lots of resentments.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger AJ7 said...

I think it's not right to book like that. Not fair and subject to more abuses. Should be first come, first serve basis. Cannot come early then sit behind lah. But no need to get angry with people like that, waste of your energy.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Jo-S said...

Correction: You are just a banana person who cannot speak Chinese.
From: You are not a banana person does not speak Chinese
hehehe~ but book for people also see situation ma.. if book for jitra a.. far far de.. then ok la.. but book for those who near here then i don agree with that o..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home