Monday, October 5, 2009

ARGH!!!!!


would all the stupid idiotic brainless humans stop irritating me!?!?!?!

want me to study, but making my life so miserable.. think b4 u act!! how difficult is it to just go through your actions in ur mind b4 making them?? how difficult is it to talk to ppl first to confirm b4 just bulldozing ur way through thinking u r the right and the smartest one!!!!!!!!!!

U ppl are so lucky i am who i am now.. or else.......say hello to the old tim..

i need to focus..but i cant..my friends are more important to me than myself.. is that bad or good??

for those of u who know what i mean, know that i'm here for you..praying..and holding back my anger to avoid things from getting worse.. for those are the predetor..of cos u wont know its u, start thanking God i have learnt to forgive and forget..

7 Comments:

At October 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM , Blogger s a r a h said...

so garang for what. it's not going to change anything. *patpat* calm down timothy choy.

 
At October 6, 2009 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Stone said...

I doubt sarah will be able to reach his shoulder

 
At October 6, 2009 at 11:45 PM , Blogger s a r a h said...

ish. for your information, i can reach the top of his head kay. what's wrong with you people huh? think i 3 feet tall is it? insulting betul.

 
At October 7, 2009 at 10:31 PM , Blogger prorogue said...

whoa... relax ppl..dont fight on my blog..haha..

 
At October 7, 2009 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Calvin Nanthan said...

chill chill... from tim then the anger came to u all pulak lol

 
At October 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM , Blogger s a r a h said...

tsk tsk, that's not fighting timothy choy. i bet you know what real fighting is.

 
At December 14, 2009 at 12:38 PM , Blogger dnomseD said...

Hmm - I'm glad for you.
Sometimes I do get that feeling too - of regarding friends more important then myself. Oh well - I think that's not very true though.. I'm selfish too, when the time comes, I just give in to fear of rejection..

Well, the old Tim, whom I do not know, has became a new Tim. Soli Deo Gloria!

I don't know you. But I do know something - God knows us - may we be thankful for who we are now!

Thanks, born-again Tim!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home