Wednesday, September 9, 2009

thinkling

during this festive period of trials, my best friend is water and ice!.. during exam, must have water to drink.. while doing last minute study, also must have.. if not i gonna get a fried dry brain.. not mentioning food.. another thing that keeps me alive through exams..

I feel sorry for my Malay friends who has to go through exams without food or water.. imagine writing essays and doing analytical thinking for science subjects for 4 hours a day! plus studying.. without water and food.. respect is something they have gained from me..besides that, they pray 5 times a day!Its been 5 years in my school where i always here Islam camps being organised by school.. talks and lectures in the surau..every morning, prayers are read through the PA system..

My question is this.. where are we Christians compared to them? time is running short.. so many Christians i have talked to just smile at me when i ask them about quiet time.. to many teens now, studies is top priority.. not studying is a sin, but not reading the bible is ok.. many only pray when they are in trouble.. to sing praises to out Father in heaven is a weird thing for many.. why is this so??

i think we are too comfortable at where we are now.. let me tell u this.. dont wait till its too late..

*typed this post out of emotion rush..cant put my thoughts in order..sorry

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2009 at 10:28 AM , Blogger AJ7 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 10, 2009 at 11:38 AM , Blogger AJ7 said...

Hence, we must also learn to put our priorities right, God before everything else, tall order also in these heady times of exams, chasing after money, chasing after dreams... (sometimes) chasing skirts??? ... Getting our house in order, that's the way to go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home