Saturday, December 5, 2009

an interesting email i got

I'll tell you my story. I
married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. 'After a couple
of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her, so
my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law

Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More
problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he
is my uncle

Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my
brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather and I
am my own grandson..

6 Comments:

At December 5, 2009 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Yi En said...

wad the..complicated.. == grandfather here n there..zzzz

 
At December 6, 2009 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Stone said...

It's not complicated.... You're too simple

 
At December 7, 2009 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Da Niu said...

LOVE IT !!

 
At December 7, 2009 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Jo-S said...

wad the....

 
At December 14, 2009 at 12:25 PM , Blogger dnomseD said...

It is complicated. coz I lazy to think...

Desmond here...

Why you have no links to others blogs? So bad xp But got so many supporters.. So dedicated to blog. Good ler -- visit my blog, someday.... Link it too ;)

God bless!

 
At January 14, 2010 at 2:42 AM , Blogger CaitD said...

WOW I had to read that twice to understand it! COMPLICATED

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home