Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SPM results..!!!

Taking results.. My brain starts to run on how i will be taking mine next year..

1. Going to school with a smile on my face.. knowing that a future of bright light open up before me.. To know and look back saying I have done the best at the given time and have completed my race..
Most importantly, to have the confidence that i have glorified His name even in my studies..(my biggest trial)

2. To have a sleepless night before, thinking of the smiles of faces who did well..and how i have to hide mine.. to answer in shame as everybody asks me my results.. to come back and hear my parents say, "its ok..we'll find another way".. And worse, to feel that regret of not listening to the advise given to me..the regret of not pushing and giving it a go..sucks..

Hopefully i will be able to look forward to my results.. At least a little bit..sigh..creeps to think of it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home