Saturday, January 3, 2009

against the current

i hate planning out my time table..i nvr have and decided to for this year.. while i was planning something struck me so hard..I realised i have the answer to dan's quest.."what makes u scared even by the thought or sight of it" TIME..

While others are singing up for as many tuitions as they can, i am trying to cancel off whatever tuitions i have left..it may not b something big for some..but it is for me..i feel like i am loosing out when my friends go for so many tuitions.. I see more benefits not going for tuitions.. but can i keep up?? Dan.. u must help me..

And while others are facing their text books 24/7, i am planning to write and read "non-text-book-books" more.. WHAT??? Am i mad? well..i just realised i have so much to brush up on myself..living in ignorance for years have finally taken its toll.. I have to start looking forward and aim for the bigger things.. and a.amelia smacked that reality so hard on me..

My spiritual battle is still on... i want to and will spend more time with Him..to get to know Him better and listen to His voice..This i cant give and take with my time.. because in Him i find strength, courage and peace.. and with Him, i have a greater chance of staying ALIVE..!!!!

Last but not least..my biggest current.. Myself.. I have never tried to stretch myself this much before..i have no idea if i can make it through..my brain will b like an egg on a frying pan..it will sizzle so bad my even my dad wont know whats wrong..haha.. Well, thats worst case scenario..hopefully i make it through.. and i know i will as long as i put Him first..

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2009 at 10:43 PM , Blogger AJ7 said...

Oh dear... I didn't mean to smack it the reality that hard...LOL!!! You have a funny and interesting way of putting things into perspective for yourself. Realization that you need to work on it is the first step to greater things....next stop.....get down to it. My best wishes for you in the coming year and you will prevail. And yup! If you learn to trust and obey Him... you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home