Monday, September 29, 2008

Holidays

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!....(at least by name)

Time to get my ass busy for my finals...So much 2 catch up i dono where to start..haha.. In this post,i have decided to list down the good and bad of holidays..(in my point of view)

Good :
1. I don't have to wake up at 6 in the morning.. :)
2. I don't have to tolerate my brainless barbaric friends at school..
3. No annoying prowling teachers up my ass..
4. I get to catch up with my SLEEP...
5. I have more time to do other things than just waste 7 to 8 hours in school..
6. I get to sleep late..haha
7. I get to spend more time with my church youth

Bad :
1. tend to over sleep...
2. eat more...
3. spend more money...$$$$$$
4. hear my parents nag and nag and nag...
5. have to cook lunch
6. means a special surprise will be waiting for me at school..(EXAM)


Well...,this is as much as i can think of right now..haha..How also, holidays bring more good than bad..agreed..??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home