Friday, July 18, 2008

My home's hero




Yesterday when i was out, my dog saved the day. My house was visited by a small cobra, about 3/4 meter in length. My dog actually fought with it, and succeeded in killing it. My mum and sis who was watching the battle was afraid that my dog would get bitten. My mum also quickly put sulfur powder around the kitchen gate. Just to let u all know, this is the second snake my dog had killed..haha..he has also killed 2 birds. What worries me was what my mum said. She said,"if there is one, there is always another one.'' Lets just hope its not an adult cobra.

The two snake pict shows the part where my dog bit it, and another shows the head and the skin where it opens up when it stands.. The other pict is my dog..

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2008 at 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

put la a better photo of ricky..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home