Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Teachers Day

this is dedicated to all the teachers who "in my opinion" has helped me..(not every teacher is helpful) i know its early..but mid term is during the celebration..so i'll just post it up first..

A guide to grow,
A map to maturity.

An eye to monitor,
An ear to listen.

A desire to help,
A heart to teach.

A mouth to nag,
A hand to smack.

What else can we ask of our teachers.
What else can they give when it's all perfect.

A name born with them, TEACHER.


something in my mind for all thy teachers.. A.amelia, A.peh lan, U.koay, U.ti peng, U yeang boon and to those i forgot..(hopefully none) A special thanks to all of you..wished teachers day was not during mid term..then can have something more special then just a post..sigh..

Anyway, my deepest gratitude to thy almighty teacher, Jesus. "heaven and earth will fade, but My word will still remain" amen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home